Is the golf course staff doing 95% of the work for you on the day of your event?
If not? You need to host your next event with The Golf Club at Moffett Field!
The Golf Club at Moffett Field offers personlized and detailed service for your event from start to finish. We will help you along the entire way in planning and executing your golf tournament. Whether a company thank you event, charity fund raising tournament, corporate outing, class reunion, or any other type of event, we have the experience and expertise to execute the perfect event for you. Don’t leave your event to chance, we will take care of every detail so you can spend time with your guests on the golf course.
Here are more reasons to choose The Golf Club at Moffett Field for your next event.
- Stretching from 5,386 yards to 6,572 yards from the back tees, the Par 72 Championship Course will challenge and delight your players with a memorable layout routed through the historic Moffett Airfield and alongside the San Francisco Bay featuring some of the best greens in the Bay Area and panoramic views of the Sillicon Valley. The facility also features a full size practice range with a 6,000 square foot practice putting green, a practice bunker, as well as a practice green with enough room to work on shots inside 60 yards.
- Tournament menu
- Complimentary AV
- Live Scoring on Projector
- Use of projector for sponsors
- Our staff takes care of all the details
- Registration set up
- Custom Cart Signs
- Custom Scorecards
- Custom Format Sheets
- Hole signs on the course prior to arrival
- Banner displayed for the event
- Custom Digital Live Scoring
Professional Event Coordinator
- Dedicated Tournament Coordinator on the day of the event
- Detailed event set up
- Proximity Events
- Hole in one
- Putting Contests
- Special Events
Thank you very much for considering The Golf Club at Moffett Field for your Golf Event or Tournament. We look forward to organizing your event and creating an enjoyable experience for your friends, family, and business associates.
For more information or to RSVP, please contact Ryan Clauzel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 650-386-0720.